Monday, January 17, 2011

Mwahahaha...Vampire Toast!

I made my first plushie!!! Yay me! I'm so proud of myself. :D

It's for the Weird Stuffie Swap on Craftster. Two of the themes my partner listed were vampires and food, so I combined the two and got this:

Vampire Toast


I think they're freakin' cute! XD And now with that done I have more confidence to make more plushies. I really want to make an anime-styled plushie of my D&D character and eventually make plushies of the entire party. :)

In other news, I've be crocheting A LOT lately. I'm working on making Sailor Moon amigurumi dolls. :) I've been trying to cipher and translate a Sailor Moon pattern posted at the Sailor Moon Obsession blog and I've just about got it done. I'll post WIP pictures later. I'm also working on a smaller Sailor Moon amigurumi project for another craft swap I'm in. I'm making Sailor Saturn. It's coming out well. I can't wait to add hair.

IMG_1110

So what do you think? :)

UPDATE

I added hair last night/in the wee hours of the morning.


Getting cuter! XD Thinking about making her staff with polymer clay.

1 comment:

  1. Nyahaha!!~

    Needs a bow, but it's so adorable already x333

    ReplyDelete