Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sailor Moon Amigurumi!! :D

I have a goal to eventually make all of the Sailor Scouts, but for now I'll just share a picture of the ones I've completed thus far:


Starting from the left, we have Queen Beryl, Sailor Venus, Moon, Saturn, Mars and Jupiter.  I will start working on Mercury sometime this week.  Eventually I will complete the rest of the outer Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask too! ^___^

Here's a close up on Sailor Moon. :) Adding hair was a pain, but in the end I'm happy with what I got. :)


Not Sailor Moon related, but I did a character from Dragonlance, Raistlin Majere, for my Dungeons & Dragons craft swap partner. (I apologize for the poor picture quality x_x)


He stopped looking cute once I painted the hourglass eyes. Also in the picture is a "magic-8" ball, "Should my character do it?" and a dice bag with a silhouette of a rust monster. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment