Thursday, October 7, 2010

Things I want to try

I come across sooooo many amazing tutorials, I've decided that bookmarking them wasn't sufficient enough. The little entry here will document all the tutorials I've gotta try!!
Crocheting
Easy granny square crocheting tutorial
Official Sailor Moon Amigurumi Pattern (I'd much rather have the original version, but it's hard to find in Japan :( )
Jewelry Making
Anthropologie Bonheur Necklace

Lanvin Inspired Bracelet
Ribbon and Pearl Necklace
Ribbon Pearl Necklace
Ribbon and Pearl Necklace (obviously, someone has a thing for ribbon and pearls :P )
Paper Crafts
Make awesome Harry Potter Wand
Polymer Clay
Oborochann Octopus Charm Tutorial (loooove this! so irresistibly cute! if you look in her gallery, she also has a tutorial for making a strawberry and panda charm. but, this one is my fave.)
Oolong's Zoo: How I make cats
The Polymer Clay Spot: Seven Petal Rose (dude, the rose earrings are awesome!)
Sewing
Plushie Making Tutorial
Another Plushie Making Tutorial (super cute alien)
Reversible Scalloped Apron Tutorial
Reversible Tie-top Handbag Tutorial
Sweetheart Pin-cushion
Vampire Bunny Plushie
Wee Wonderful's Pointy Kitty
Leather Accessories
Other
Posterized Wood Plaque

No comments:

Post a Comment